We’re a bit wary of the publisher’s line: "Discover Your Truest Self in 30 Simple Questions." But we do agree that this modern twist on the famous Proust Questionnaire can be used as a fun guided journal and entertaining parlor game.
The Proust Questionnaire has become a classic personality test; in answering the questions, an individual reveals aspects of her or his true nature. Originating in Victorian times, and first popularized by a young Marcel Proust, this list of questions is now a staple in the magazine Vanity Fair and is often used as a guideline in Q and A’s and interviews.
There are 35 provocative questions; here are several:
- What is your idea of perfect happiness?
- What is your greatest fear?
- What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
- What is the trait you most deplore in others?
- What is your greatest extravagance?
- What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
- On what occasion do you lie?
- Which talent would you most like to have?
- What is your motto?
Paperback 128 Pages 7-3/8" x 9-1/8"Product SKU: