by John Springs
In The Review
This drawing appeared in the following:
- Health: The Right Diagnosis and the Wrong Treatment from the April 23, 2015 issue
- Health Care: The Disquieting Truth from the September 30, 2010 issue
- Is There Life in Health Care Reform? from the March 11, 2010 issue
- Health Care: Can Obama Swing It? from the October 22, 2009 issue
- The Health Reform We Need & Are Not Getting from the July 2, 2009 issue
Purchase a framed print of this image
Each print has an approximate image size of 7″ x 9-½″, is printed on heavy white archival paper with an off-white acid-free archival mat (with a -″ x 11-½″ opening). A matte black wood-composite is 13-½″ x 17¾″ x 1-⅝″. The black front border of the frame is 1″.
As each print is made to order, please allow two weeks for printing and framing, in addition to shipping time.
Returning customers: please note the description of the frame, which might be different from your previous purchase.