by John Springs
In The Review
This drawing appeared in the following:
- Who Is Barack Obama? from the May 13, 2010 issue
- The Historic Election: Four Views from the December 9, 2010 issue
- For a National Investment Bank from the April 28, 2011 issue
- After September 11: What We Still Don't Know from the September 29, 2011 issue
- The Election—III from the November 8, 2012 issue
Purchase a framed print of this image
Each print has an approximate image size of 7-½″ x 10-½″, is printed on heavy white archival paper, and comes in a matte-black wood-composite frame with an off-white acid-free archival mat. The frame dimensions are 13-½″ x 17-½″ x ⅝″, with a frame border of 1″.
As each print is made to order, please allow 5–10 business days for printing and framing, in addition to shipping time.
Returning customers: please note the description of the frame, which might be different from your previous purchase.