by John Springs
In The Review
This drawing appeared in the following:
- The Election—III from the November 8, 2012 issue
- After September 11: What We Still Don't Know from the September 29, 2011 issue
- For a National Investment Bank from the April 28, 2011 issue
- The Historic Election: Four Views from the December 9, 2010 issue
- Who Is Barack Obama? from the May 13, 2010 issue
Purchase a framed print of this image
Each print has an approximate image size of 7″ x 9-½″, is printed on heavy white archival paper with an off-white acid-free archival mat (with a -″ x 11-½″ opening). A matte black wood-composite is 13-½″ x 17¾″ x 1-⅝″. The black front border of the frame is 1″.
As each print is made to order, please allow two weeks for printing and framing, in addition to shipping time.
Returning customers: please note the description of the frame, which might be different from your previous purchase.