George W. Bush
by David Levine
DUE TO COVID-19, WE ARE UNABLE TO SHIP ILLUSTRATION ORDERS AT THIS TIME
In The Review
This drawing appeared in the following:
- A Challenge to the Free Market from the November 6, 2008 issue
- Bush & Kerry: A Big Divide from the October 21, 2004 issue
- Bush's Tax Plan—The Dangers from the March 13, 2003 issue
- Iraq: The Economic Consequences of War from the December 5, 2002 issue
- Party Line from the April 11, 2002 issue
- Bush's Weird Tax Cut from the August 9, 2001 issue
- Gore vs. Bush: The Difference from the October 19, 2000 issue
Purchase a framed print of this image
Each print has an approximate image size of 7-½″ x 10-½″, is printed on heavy white archival paper, and comes in a matte black wood-composite 12″ x 16″ glass frame with an off-white acid-free archival mat. Frame border is 1″ and mat border is 2″; outer dimensions are 13-½″ x 17-¾″ x 1-⅝″.
As each print is made to order, please allow 5–10 business days for printing and framing, in addition to shipping time.
Returning customers: please note the description of the frame, which might be different from your previous purchase.