by David Levine
In The Review
This drawing appeared in the following:
- How the US Began Its Empire from the February 23, 2017 issue
- Where It Began from the September 23, 2004 issue
- TR and the Road Not Taken from the July 17, 2003 issue
- The Performer from the April 11, 2002 issue
- An American Sissy from the August 13, 1981 issue
Purchase a framed print of this image
Each print has an approximate image size of 7″ x 9-½″, is printed on heavy white archival paper with an off-white acid-free archival mat (with a -″ x 11-½″ opening). A matte black wood-composite is 13-½″ x 17¾″ x 1-⅝″. The black front border of the frame is 1″.
As each print is made to order, please allow two weeks for printing and framing, in addition to shipping time.
Returning customers: please note the description of the frame, which might be different from your previous purchase.