The New York Review and The Reader’s Catalog are moving offices and we are unable to ship orders at this time.
Sign up for our newsletters if you want to be alerted for our re-opening!
Our Favorite Basic Book Light
Harness the environmental and economic advantages of a rechargeable light. With no need to buy new batteries, you're saving money and putting less hazardous waste into landfills. This all-purpose book light provides clear, consistent light that is easy on the eyes: 20 lumens of warm white light via two energy-efficient LEDs.
Other reasons that this versatile book light is our favorite:
- The light offers 3 brightness levels via step-down dimming. The light output can be quickly adjusted to three different levels by clicking the button on the light head.
- A precisely engineered optical grade lens spreads light evenly to distribute a wide field of consistent lighting with no hard edges.
- It charges fully in 3 hours (when indicator light turns green) with included micro USB cable or by any standard micro USB cable.
- If using a battery, the battery life is 10 hours at the highest light level, 45 hours on low.
- A 8" flexible gooseneck and strong-grip clip
It’s ideal for medium and paperback-sized books, longer trips requiring extended battery life, or anywhere you need focused, warm, bright light.
12” x 1.5” x 1.5”
MIDNIGHT BLUEProduct SKU: