by David Levine
In The Review
This drawing appeared in the following:
- The Affirmative Action Surprise
- Gay Marriage: A Careful Step Forward
- Why It Was a Great Victory from the August 14, 2008 issue
- The Supreme Court Phalanx from the September 27, 2007 issue
- The Court & Abortion: Worse Than You Think from the May 31, 2007 issue
- The Moral Reading of the Constitution from the March 21, 1996 issue
Purchase a framed print of this image
Each print has an approximate image size of 7″ x 9-½″, is printed on heavy white archival paper with an off-white acid-free archival mat (with a -″ x 11-½″ opening). A matte black wood-composite is 13-½″ x 17¾″ x 1-⅝″. The black front border of the frame is 1″.
As each print is made to order, please allow two weeks for printing and framing, in addition to shipping time.
Returning customers: please note the description of the frame, which might be different from your previous purchase.