In The Review
This drawing appeared in the following:
- The Moral Reading of the Constitution from the March 21, 1996 issue
- The Court & Abortion: Worse Than You Think from the May 31, 2007 issue
- The Supreme Court Phalanx from the September 27, 2007 issue
- Why It Was a Great Victory from the August 14, 2008 issue
- The Affirmative Action Surprise
Purchase a framed print of this image
Each print has an approximate image size of 7-½″ x 10-½″, is printed on heavy white archival paper, and comes in a matte black wood-composite 12″ x 16″ glass frame with an off-white acid-free archival mat. Frame border is 1″ and mat border is 2″; outer dimensions are 13-½″ x 17-¾″ x 1-⅝″.
As each print is made to order, please allow 5–10 business days for printing and framing, in addition to shipping time.
Returning customers: please note the description of the frame, which might be different from your previous purchase.