George W. Bush
by David Levine
In The Review
This drawing appeared in the following:
- The Foreign Policy the US Needs from the August 10, 2006 issue
- World Order & Mr. Bush from the October 9, 2003 issue
- From New York to Baghdad from the November 21, 2002 issue
- Its Own Worst Enemy from the August 15, 2002 issue
- The Threat to Patriotism from the February 28, 2002 issue
Purchase a framed print of this image
Each print has an approximate image size of 7″ x 9-½″, is printed on heavy white archival paper with an off-white acid-free archival mat (with a -″ x 11-½″ opening). A matte black wood-composite is 13-½″ x 17¾″ x 1-⅝″. The black front border of the frame is 1″.
As each print is made to order, please allow two weeks for printing and framing, in addition to shipping time.
Returning customers: please note the description of the frame, which might be different from your previous purchase.