George W. Bush
by David Levine
In The Review
This drawing appeared in the following:
- The Threat to Patriotism from the February 28, 2002 issue
- Its Own Worst Enemy from the August 15, 2002 issue
- From New York to Baghdad from the November 21, 2002 issue
- World Order & Mr. Bush from the October 9, 2003 issue
- The Foreign Policy the US Needs from the August 10, 2006 issue
Purchase a framed print of this image
Each print has an approximate image size of 7-½″ x 10-½″, is printed on heavy white archival paper, and comes in a matte black wood-composite 12″ x 16″ glass frame with an off-white acid-free archival mat. Frame border is 1″ and mat border is 2″; outer dimensions are 13-½″ x 17-¾″ x 1-⅝″.
As each print is made to order, please allow 5–10 business days for printing and framing, in addition to shipping time.
Returning customers: please note the description of the frame, which might be different from your previous purchase.