Our professional Reporter's Notebook is based on the classic—a spiral-bound pad designed with a stiff back cover to facilitate writing while standing and walking; we think of it as a mini-lap-desk-to-go. Reporter’s Notebooks are not for journalists only, though—they’re the right size and format to jot notes, make grocery lists, tick off action items. The premium paper holds ballpoint, rollerball, and fountain pen ink exceedingly well (most fountain pens will not bleed through or feather as so often happens with cheaper paper) so both sides of the page may be used. The paper is white with soft green lines, spaced 1/4” apart. It Each notebook has a rubber band closure to keep pages flat and secure.
The company that makes these durable notebooks is based in Baltimore and is part of a third-generation family company in the business ("slowly fading”, as the owner describes it) of printing and binding books. With decades of bookmaking and finishing knowledge to draw on, and using environmentally friendly materials, the company's team of printer operators, binding operators, and designers has formed a new division, dedicated to making sophisticated notebooks for people who still desire to put pen to paper.
- Premium writing paper-resist feathering and bleeding
- Convenient travel size
- 4" x 8" spiral notebook with lined pages
- 5.6 oz.
- Durable rubber band closure to keep your loose papers secure
- Colors: Made with 80pt board stock black. Kraft cover: Recycled paper, thicker cover.
- Letterpress impression.
- 120 interior pages
- Printed line size 1/4", printed with vegetable-based inks
- Designed, printed, and assembled in the USA.
Choose your color.Product SKU: